MASTERLIST

Like everything in life, this masterlist has a purpose. You'll see that there are no links, which suggests that the purpose of this masterlist is not to be a handy way of accessing all of my stories from one organised place.

So, what is the purpose of this masterlist, you ask? Well, I have the gargantuan issue of coming up with about three thousand ideas for fiction in the space of less than a week, and the added issue of not being able to write unless I'm in exactly the right mood to do so. This is where you guys, the readers, the Mibbians, come in.

If you happen to be stumbling upon this, then please give these a quick scan-over. I try to be tactical with my writing, and choose which piece of fiction to make my priority based on how popular the initial idea is. I ask around within Mibba, but there's only so much I can do in the time that I have between actually writing and having a life.

So, yes, please give these a quick read, and tell me what you think. Don't think I want a guidelined speech or anything, I just want to know people's opinions on my ideas. Tell me which one you like the idea of most, for starters. Tell me if you've read any of the stuff in the Completed & on site section and tell me what you think of them (if you've not already commented on or subscribed to them). If you've not read them, I'd obviously like you to do so, but you don't have to; it's a free world!

Edit: No matter what you think of yourself as a writer, no matter how bad you think your style is, no matter what you think of your work in comparison to mine or anyone else's, I encourage you to pimp out your stories to me. I love to read fiction, both fan and original, and I'll be sure to comment.

Edit 2: I'm a big fan of co-writing! If you want to be involved in any of the ideas that I already have going, or have an idea but don't know if you want to write it/want me to beta/want me to work with you on either the idea or the actual story itself, then please add me and send me a private message and I'll be more than happy to see if we can work something out!

Edit 3: Feel free to ask me for details on any of the unexplained ideas in the masterlist.

Completed & on site:
- 99 Things You Should Know About Me (true story)
- In a Moment of Clarity (fan fiction) [bandom]
- Lose Me In You (fan fiction) [Doctor Who/bandom crossover]

In progress & on site:
- The Tale of Gerard Way (fan fiction) [bandom] chapters updated: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Heads and Tails (fan fiction) [bandom] chapters updated: 1, 2, 3
- Lance's Charizard (fan fiction) [pokémon] - Lance has a traumatic experience with one of his dragons and has only two months before the league begins to pick his confidence back up before he loses the title of Champion altogether.

In progress, not on site:
- The Sound of Drums (fan fiction) [Doctor Who/bandom crossover] - Gerard finds that he and his band are being followed by some sort of evil, in the handsome form of the Master.
- On the Streets of New Jersey (fan fiction) [bandom] - Gerard is a hooker. Lyn-Z is horny. She simply has to convince him that serving female clients has many more advantages than the regular stuff.
- Pokébandom (fan fiction) [pokémon/bandom crossover] - Mikey introduces his other rookie trainer friends to his top-notch trainer brother, Gerard, and a whole new and exciting world unravels before their eyes.

Just ideas (titles not definite):
- Mage and Warlock (original fiction) - Jonathan is a kid who has accepted his involvement in the world of magic. Also included: a mage who is cheerfully ignorant of his mythological duty to use his magical power to make the world a better place (Tyler), a vampire determined not to be converted to the vampire's cult (Theo) and a werewolf with a cocky disposition (Lunoc). Each character strongly based on real people.
- Creation, Emotion (fan fiction) [bandom] - Patrick is an experiment in a company's first attempt to create a robotic human being, delivered to Pete's doorstep in the early hours of the morning as part of a secret operation to introduce Patrick to the world and see how he copes.
- Mile High Club (fan fiction) [bandom] - Set in the year 2099, when the government is feared. Frank is held at gunpoint and forced to shoot another person dead. He is lucky though, and rather than being sentenced to death, he gets away with a life sentence in the most high-security prison in the world, which levitates one mile over the atlantic ocean and is jokingly referred to by its residents as the 'mile high club'. When he arrives, he can't decide whether it's discomforting or awesome that he's been placed in the same section as the notoriously insane, Joker-inspired, unpredictable serial-killer known as Gee Way.

Abandoned stories:
- Meet the Empresa (fan fiction) [star trek]
- Please Leave Your Overcoat With Me (fan fiction) [bandom]
July 2nd, 2010 at 02:49pm