Secrets to Sold On the Black Market

Here are a few Deleted Scenes!

MACI POV
“So, now you understand?” I asked Matthew, making sure I taught the subject well.

“Yeah,” he replied, smiling in understanding.

“Alright then, we’re done for tonight. You did a good job.” I stood up, resting my hand briefly on Matthew’s shoulder, an encouraging gesture, and walked out of the recreation room, into my own room, where Ferdinand waited for me.

“You all done teaching the kiddies?” He asked playfully, wrapping his arms around my waist. I nodded, kissing him lightly on the lips before pulling away slightly, and looking him seriously in the eye. His face immediately took on a concerned look. “Honey, what’s wrong?”

“I have to tell you something.” I looked at him, then down, my eyes filling with tears. I had no idea how he was going to take this. “We messed up, Danny. We really messed up.”

“Baby, what’s going on? You’re scaring me.” Ferdinand lifted my chin, and looked me in the eye, obviously concerned.

“I’m pregnant.” As soon as the words left my lips, he pulled me into is arms as more tears fell down my face in a silent rainstorm. A new reality hit me when I said it. Thinking the words was different than saying them. When I said them, it felt so much more final, like there was no turning back now.

“We’re going to figure this out, baby.” I nodded into his shoulder in response.

“But, what if what happened last time, happens again?” I sobbed.

He rubbed my back soothingly, “We’re going to make sure it doesn’t. We can talk to Addison, he’s old enough to understand now. I’ll find a way to make sure this baby is safe.”

Matthew’s POV taken from chapter 9

As I woke, I felt a throbbing ache in my head. My eyes opened, and it felt like I was on a roller coaster. My whole room was spinning. Turning my head to look at Ronald’s bed, which was empty, was barely successful and an awful idea. The ache in my brain felt worse than I had ever felt.

“Oh, God,” I whispered. Groaning, I lay my head as gently as possible on my pillow as I let my eyes close, while I reached blindly onto the nightstand for my beeper. I beeped Sandra, who had the same shift as me.

Minutes later, though it felt like hours, Sandra rushed into the room, already in uniform, long black pants, high heels, and a button down white shirt. My eyes were barely open and the look on her face suggested I was visibly sick.

“Sweetheart, what’s wrong?” She gasped.

“My head. I’m dizzy. Hurts.” I choked out. It hurt to even think.

Her voice dropped to a whisper, “Okay, sweetie, I’ll let you sleep. Don’t worry about working; we’ll take care of everything.”

“Thank you,” I whispered.

The next thing I knew, Sandra was leaving, and my eyes were closed, and I was fast asleep.

A tapping noise that echoed inside my head woke me.

“Yes?” I groaned. My whole head was pounding, and I barely recognized Addison opening the door. I managed a smile as his face fell.

“You look horrible.”

“Thanks, babe,” I chuckled, and winced; that hurt too.

“I’m sorry; I didn’t mean it that way. You look like you aren‘t feeling well, but still ultra sexy,” he smiled. It wasn’t until just then that I realized he was carrying something. “I brought you medicine…and breakfast.”

“Baby, you didn’t have to. I’m the slave here.” His face hardened.

“You are no slave to me. How many times do I have to tell you how much I love you?”
“Love doesn’t matter here. I was sold, to work for you. That makes me a slave. There isn’t anything either of us can do about that.” I tried to explain it calmly.

“We are not having this conversation. I made you eggs.” He smiled again, trying to lighten the mood.

As much as my head hurt, I couldn’t turn down eggs… or the opportunity to spend time with Addison. He sat down on my bed, softly, so as not to jostle me. Slowly and carefully, I sat up. It hurt, but I was too hungry to care. I practically inhaled the eggs while Addison, just sat, facing me, his hand on my thigh. After finishing the eggs, and swallowing the horrible blue pill Addison had to practically force into my mouth, I was starting to feel better. The throbbing slowed a bit, and it wasn’t so sharp of a pain. Then, a thought struck me.

“Baby,” I started, “I have an idea.”

“What is it?” He asked, completely oblivious of what I was thinking.

“You know what always makes me feel better?”

“I can’t think of anything,” he looked puzzled.

He wasn’t getting it. I decided to take the initiative to grab his hand and place it right on my crotch. I hardened almost instantly underneath his touch. Realization dawned on his face. Grinning, he stood, strode to the door and locked it as I pulled the blanket off me, revealing me in only my boxers.

Addison climbed on top of me and yanked my boxers off. Fully erect, I was already aching for his touch. He reached his hand over before pulling back, a look of decision on his face. Lowering his face over me, I knew this was going to be very different than before. Soon enough, his whole mouth was wrapped around me as I gasped. Pleasure flooded me as I felt his warm tongue against my skin. This felt so right, which was ironic, because, my parents sold me for being gay, now I was being more gay than they probably ever thought I would be.

Addison kept sucking on me and doing all those tongue tricks to try to make me groan. It worked, too. Every few minutes a different sound escaped my mouth, some more high pitched, others more low and husky.

When I was just on edge, Addison slid his teeth along my length and I completely exploded with a long, drawn out moan. Addison kept going though, milking it out, until I was sore.

Secrets/Fun Facts:

1. Matthew's Birthday is June 1st.

2. Addison's Birthday is January 2nd.

3. Their anniversary is June 3rd.

4. Ronald was sentenced to ten years in prison.

5. Matthew's favorite band is Black Veil Brides.

6. Addison's favorite band is Asking Alexandria.

7. Maci first came to work as a slave for Addison's family when she was 15 years old, and Addison was 7, and she was like his mother, considering his mother was always on business trips with his dad.

8.Addison's mother and father work to traffic slaves on the black market like Matthew.

9. In chapter 1, the woman on the intercom, was Linda.

10. Maci and Ferdinand are married, and were married a two years after Maci began working for Addison's family, and one year after Ferdinand began.

Was that good enough for you????

Hope you enjoyed a little peak at the inside of my brain.
July 2nd, 2010 at 09:20pm