A Tennis Racket to Your Face Would Hurt...

I am doing summer school. (What fun!) So I'm at my high school, which is all girls, but since its summer some of the guys are there from the boys school. They have their own little cliques and they're all seniors and/or juniors because the school system sucks for freshman like me. But anyway there is tennis camp, I'm in 'cause I want to make the frosh or JV team but it's both the girls school and the boys school so I have made new friends. One in particular is a guy and he is a junior. I thought he was a sophmore but I was wrong, big surprise there. But he is just kinda nice and all that crap. God.

High school hasn't even officially started but my summer sucks because A) I am in school and B) I need some real friends who don't use me. But I'm determined to look on the positive side of things.

So if anyone has advice on boys (I always need that. Just not for the whole junior guy situation because I don't like him like that) and how to make a tennis team and make new friends in high school so all input would be awesome.

California Gurls time. Thanks for taking the time to read my rant. Comments make me feel good too.
July 3rd, 2010 at 01:06am