"I only eat my girl out when she's on her period."

Yup. Believe it, because that is what a boy told me yesterday. And all this started by something another guy did at this pool party I went to....

So me, my friend Kyle, and Jenna were sitting on the poolside. Then we notice something floating in the water. Jenna sees what it is before I do and pulls her legs from the water and starts screaming and pulling my arms.

It was a tampon A used bloody tampon. Whoever it belongs to, I just want to let that girl know that she's disgusting. disgusting

Then before I know what happens, kyle reaches into the water and pulls the tampon out and holds it in his hands. And he says "What is it?"

And then he ate it

Ewwwwwww. Everyone started screaming and running from him. And now my friend has an infected mouth and I will never kiss him.

Then my friend, Rob, walks over and says, "blood isnt that bad. I only eat my girl out when she's on her period."

And yes, he was serious. Telling us about the way the blood gets all over his face and makes it sticky and whatnot. He calls himself Vampire Boy. What a yuck-mouth sicko he is. I don't know whos worse - him or his Girlfriend.

That makes me wonder about Edward Cullen. He had like super smelling spidey powers and crap right? Like, Jasper when crazy when Bella cut her hand.
So doesn't he smell when Bella is on her period? Lol I bet he goes into a vampire frenzy. Mhmmmm, Yup. Stephenie Meyer made sure to cut that scene outta there. Hah

Anyways, I had to share that disgusting crap with you guys. What do you think?
July 3rd, 2010 at 01:37am