Bound By Govermental Chains

The goverment seems to represent the needsof it's citizens but yet still we have no say. We are professed to be a "free" country (America) but yet are bounds are tightened by chains that many people over look.
Yes, I will admit that we have it better off than in other countries and I do not fail to over look that. But many fail to see, the citizens of thsi country included, that we are bound as well.
Us people of the lower class (in which I am a part.), have little or no say in the goverment. It is all about MONEY.
Do you not see that we have no say while the people who have money wrap the politicians around their little fingers. It is corrupt and unjust.Liberty and justice for all? All who have enough to pay their way through
.I am NOT in any way dissing our forefathers.I believed that the ideas that they based this country on were good and noble intentions. But the thing is that if they saw the way their brilliant ideals of freedom have led to they would be sorely disappointed. I believe that freedom is for everyone, even those with poor or little status. We are influental in this country but I believe that we, as people, have much more to say. I am declared free... But my bounds are still manicled to my wrists. Freedom is being relinquished of those bounds wholey but the bounds that are upon my wrists are not of material substance but of words, of contracts that bind me from having some say in what my goverment is about.
Freedom of speech is thus limited when it is a "freedom" but my freedom of press is going to be excercised to its full potential. I would like to see anyone get in my way.
So you see, ,fellow people of the United States and other countries, that America is bound by govermental chains just as much as the rest of the would. It's whether you choose to do something about it that really counts. Please tell me your opinions on thsi issue. I will be happy to hear your opinions!
July 3rd, 2010 at 02:35am