My Brother The "Hero" Of The Day

Sadly my sister is going home tomorrow and I will be left all alone again. I hate that she lives so far away from here. I grew up with her and it just feels odd having her not be here every day. Instead her replacement has been my older brother, but he’s a pain and I dislike him so we don’t do much together.

I don’t particularly dislike him, but he is my brother so I am just supposed to say that. He can be nice sometimes, like today for instance, he finally proved himself a decent brother. I had a little fall down the stairs that are lead to our patio. I couldn’t move because I had twisted my ankle and my sister tried to help me up but she is a toothpick of a girl so it was hopeless.

Thankfully my brother came to my rescue and he carried me to the car and even around in the hospital. My mom was totally freaking out when she saw my ankle, as was my sister. It did look kind of gross. I even saw that my brother was worried, though when I pointed it out he said I was crazy. And when we got home he even got me some ice cream. It was very nice of him and I am glad to know that I am not some huge hindrance in his life.

I want to do something nice for him now but my ankle is killing me and I hate moving around on the crutches they gave me. I’ll think of something to do.

Oh and I saw The Last Airbender today. It was pretty decent. My sister made me watch it in 3-D because she said that is the only way to watch a movie like that. I for one hate 3-D so I was sort of whiny about it. But it wasn’t too horrible.

I am tired now, the docs gave me some meds and they make my head feel light. I like them though.

Questions:

1. Have you ever sprained, twisted, or broken anything?
2. Do you love your siblings?
3. Any stories for me to read?

I am still in need of banners so if you or anyone you know makes them please comment below or pm me. Thank you. =D
July 3rd, 2010 at 04:12am