So I forgot to eat today..

So today I got to see Otep. They played at this club on the outskirts of the nearest city, which was only like 30-40 minutes away. I am so glad that that place exists and that I know about it now, cuz I save up all of my aggression just for metal concerts, which I only go to like 2 a year. Mayhem Fest, which I live for, it's like a Muslim seeing Mecca. And Warped Tour, which is fun and all but I only go for a few bands. I prefer Mayhem, not gonna lie.

Most of the other bands there were sick, don't get me wrong, but not as sick as Otep, I'm sorry. The other headliner was I Wrestled a Bear Once, whom I have never heard of before this, but they we're still good. The singer is insane, it was great. And there were some kick ass local bands, Absolution and One Last Time were great.

Anyways, back to Otep. Oh God, that woman is beautiful. I think I'm in love with her. She wore a shirt that said 'Save Me From BP' and she's all about revolution and shit. And she can kick my ass. I admire that. I love it.

Metal concerts are like going to church for me. I feel so fucking renewed. And I have a black eye too, which is more than I ever even got at Mayhem which is like 10 times bigger than that show was. Surprising, but I still love it.

Anyways, yeah, today was a good day. And this journal seemed short to me. So here are some questions for you.

Any metal heads reading? Gimme a fuckin OOO-RA.
And if you go to concerts, tell me your favorite concert story and I'll tell you some of mine. I fucking love them, they're like war stories.

And shit, like I said, I forgot to eat today. Peace out. XD
July 3rd, 2010 at 07:04am