Something in my house must've had babies

because I keep finding these tiny spiders everywhere.

Okay. Funny story. My sister (who shares a room with me, bleh) posted a status on Facebook a day or two ago about all the bugs we keep finding in her house. She concluded with the fact that she couldn't decide how to kill them--by Raid or flyswatter.

She then got into a conversation with the kid I kinda like, and he told her to look at some of his statuses, which often detail his bug-killing excursions. (Yes, he is a bit of a masochist, and yes, I do sometimes wonder why I like him.)

She said that she didn't like killing them because she thinks of their families and then she feels bad. I then commented, telling her that bugs don't typically care for their young, so she had nothing to feel guilty about. I'd Raid them myself, I told her, but I wasn't sure where we kept the Raid, if we had any at all.

Eventually, she settled on ignoring the bugs and hoping that they would go away sooner or later.

Today, I was cleaning my room--or, rather, attempting to clean--when I looked up at my ceiling for no particular reason at all. And do you know what I found there? Bugs. Tiny baby spiders. I ran as fast as I could to the kitchen and began spraying the blasted things with Raid as soon as I could.

When I finished, I returned to the kitchen for some ice cream. Again, something posessed me to look up, and what was there? More baby spiders. Fan freaking tastic.

In total, I spent about two hours today just killing bugs. If you haven't already guessed it, I hate those damn things. My sister was not home when all of this went down--she was at a concert with my mom, so I was home alone--so in my head, I wrote an angry rant to post on her Facebook page the next time I went on. That post still has not been written.

...Okay, that story actually wasn't that funny.

Anyway. Time for a comment swap. Because I feel like it, and because I can. Read my new story, Dead or Alive, and I'll read anything of yours. Somehow I got a subscriber for a one-shot... hmm. That, I guess, is humorous.

Leave me a comment, and I'll love you forever. Adios, mes amores. (Yay for improper Spanish.)
July 3rd, 2010 at 09:02am