Well, my bed is broken. And I'm STILL awake. UGH!

So. I'm pretty sure I broke my bed. And it's my cats fault.
Let Me Explain.
My cat slept all day. Meaning, he was all ready to go at 3A.M. You know what I like to do at 3 in the morning?
Sleep.
Yeah, my cat decided that I'm not allowed to sleep. He decided to run around my room, and annoy the crap out of me, so I couldn't sleep.
Here's the part where I broke my bed.
He was sitting under my bed (I hate it when my cat hides under my bed, I'm afraid he's gonna poop there or something), and I discovered that if I pound on my bed, he'll run away.
Yeah. Except two seconds after that, he'd come right back. So, you know. I decided hey, why not jump on my bed, that should scare him out for awhile.
I was really mad by that point, so I jumped. I jumped really hard (not meaning to of course). And I hear this loud CRACK. My bed kinda bent in the middle. My cat of course, ran, and came back not long after.
I got really frustrated, so I took him upstairs. He was back down not long after. So I locked him in the garage. I really hope he doesn't you know, suffocate from the heat. My dad is probably going out to check the cows in like, two hours though, so he should be okay.
So. Yeah, hopefully I can sleep now.
Hopefully.
Night! or...Morning!
<3liz
July 3rd, 2010 at 11:06am