Eclipse and my almost scared to death moment .

So on June 30th when Eclipse came out, I went to go see it.... GAHH!! It was amazing. It was the best twilight yet I'd say. I loved every minute of it.

So, this morning I got scared to death (almost) lol. I was so scared. So this is what happened.

Well, I'd say about a year ago, when me and my parents were out of the house somewhere, someone decided that they wanted to break into the house when we weren't home and steal stuff.

Well, this morning, my dad woke me up at around 11 to tell me that him and my mom were going to walmart, thus, leaving me home alone. Then I woke up at around 12:05 and I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep, then I hear a thud from somewhere else in the house. I automatically think that someone broke in and that it cannot be happening right now.

We have an alarm system, but my parents didn't turn it on when they left because if I had to use the bathroom I would have to walk out into my hallway, which will trigger my motion sensor, and my alarm will go off.

So, I look at my door and notice that it was unlocked so I get up slowly and quietly and go to my door. As I lock my door slowly, trying not to make the little clickie sound on my door when I lock it, because it does that, and I peak through the little crack in my door and I see someone walk past my door and into the bathroom.

I'm freaking out because my parents left and I didn't think they were home, and so of course I thought it was a person who broke into my house. My heart was racing and it was about to beat out of my chest like I was going to have a heart attack, and then my arms and legs got shakie and I was so scared.

I came up with a scenario in my head, and I was going to grab my bat and my cell phone and call the cops and hide behind my door or in my closet, so when the guy comes into my room, I'll hit him with the bat and beat the crap out of him lol.

But then, I look out my window and my parents were home, and it was them all along. Which at that point, I shedded a couple tears because I was freakin scared because it was quiet in my house and my parents would usually be talking. Haha.

So yeah, I feel stupid about the whole thing now, but I was scared o.O

So anyway, Team Edward or Team Jacob? I can't decide. I would be a vampire because they're cool, but then again I would be a werewolf because they're cool. And plus I'd love to pet Jacob. Haha.
July 3rd, 2010 at 07:18pm