Homosexuality Cannot Be Cured.

Before reading this keep in mind these are my own personal opinions. If you wish to leave a comment arguing against it, please do so without being a complete b*tch/*sshole about it. Thank you.

P.S. There is cussing in this so if you are under the age of 13 and think you cannot read this than don't. I am not getting yelled at by your mommy and daddy =P


So you're all probably looking at the title of this and thinking; what is she talking about?
Well I'll answer that for you asap.

I just read an article on how homosexuality is actually being studied as if it were a f*cking disease and mental illness! I had no idea they actually had therapies for gay people and they actually expect people to go to them and change and be "cured" of homosexuality.

I've been raised in a house hold where it is perfectly fine to like the same sex. My brother always says "the more gay guys there are the more woman there is for me." Some of you may find that weird, but I think it's better to think that way than to think that liking the same gender is wrong.

But there are doctors out there, doctors who can be working on a cure for AIDs or cancer something that can actually be cured, but instead they are trying to work on something that isn't even a disease.

My question to them is: What the f*ck is their problem?

Are you that sick, and that down right wrong to think that something like that is a disease? It isn't a disease, just like being black, white, dark haired, light haired, or anything like that is a disease. It's just a trait, a part of someone.

And if it were an illness, it'd be cured by now I'm sure. But we have too many idiots who aren't using their education in the medical field wisely to realize this. Use your medical degree for something useful.

There are children, families out there losing their mothers or fathers to cancer. There are sons and daughters dying from AIDs, from diseases that take lives daily and we have doctors sitting back trying to cure someone's sexuality...does anyone else find that a bit odd?

It isn't a mental illness, it is just part of someone's personality. It's a part of someone that makes them who they are.

It makes me sick knowing there's people out there who don't understand this. It makes me want to puke to think that there are people out there who are honestly trying to find a cure to something that cannot be cured. I can't believe there are people out there that want to change who someone is just because they think it's different or wrong.

No matter how inconvenient it may be to someonewhy it'd be inconvenient I have no idea but there are people who feel that way it does not matter at all. People are people. Everyone is different and homosexuality is just a part of that.

Sure there are people out there who wish they weren't homosexuals but that's just the way they are. Let them, themselves, find a way to fix it. They don't need medication or therapy because it isn't a disease.

I don't see why people can't get use to it. It isn't sickening, weird, or wrong. Just think of yourself. Would you want to be treated like a disease because you may have a different hair color, eye color, skin color?

No, so give homosexuals the same respect as everyone else. Don't treat them like an illness or a disease. If you feel uncomfortable with them than just don't associate with them or something just don't treat them like trash. Be mature about it, please.

P.S. I am not bashing on the research that is behind it. I don't care if people research to see if there is a reason why homosexuals are homosexuals. I am bashing on how they sometimes use the research to make them not be a homosexual. If they are fine being gay, let them be. That is what I'm trying to say.

If you still do not understand I am sorry.

Now that I'm done with my rant I feel much better. I know some of you may have got angry after reading this or maybe you agree with me. So I will repeat myself,

This is my journal where I can write what I wish as long as I put effort into it, as mibba says, so please be respectful when leaving comments. Don't act like an *ss and leave something meaningful if you disagree with me. I probably won't argue back because I'll get defensive but whatever :)
July 4th, 2010 at 03:20am