What am i doing?

So what am i doing? Its 12:30am and im sitting in bed with a horrid pain in my cheek.
Having your molars cut out really suck! I mean..what wrong were they doing? They were just
chillin there not doing anything and someone has the bright idea that they should be cut out!
Okay well i guess i get it...my parental advisors didnt want them to mess up my 5,000$ teeth. But still...it hurts like hell! Not that i would know what hell would feel like. Who, by the way, came up with that expression? I've never actually thought of it before. Hmm maybe i'll go google it...then again i probably wont. Im just ranting , for lack of a better word, im bored as shiznizz and my head is ringing. I could try to go to bed but then i dont think i want to do that. Tomorrow i'll be seeing Eclipse! dont say it..i know what you're thinking. But im a fan. I have been to the midnight release of both of the previous movies, but having my teeth cruely torn out ,disabled me from going to the midnight release of Eclipse. sad face. I am a fan but im not one of those crazy fans that kinda scare me. I know the difference between reality and - whats that word? idk im just going to say- not reality. I mean everyone knows that Edward is my boyfriend not Bellas. Haha no. im totally just kidding. All im saying is i enjoy the books, they're genuienly(sp?) good and i find them entrancing. But we havnt had a good tragic love story in a while! now that is something new..Every story has a good ending now-a-days. what happend to when the best storys were the ones that people could relate to? Jane Austin wrote wonderful romances and they always ended with the main characters getting everything their hearts desiered-but not before putting them through their worst heart breaks. You actually believed that it would end badly but then something would happen and they got what they wanted. Look at Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy or Jane and Mr. Bingley. But maybe that had more to do with what happend in her life. Both hers and her sisters love life did not turn out very well. Its quite heartbreaking really. But its life. That is how things go. Nothing has a happy ending most of the time. Nothing goes the way you want it, and you certainly dont get everything you have ever wanted. If that were so then the world would be a much happier place.
well its now 12:50 an ive had a loooonnnggg day. so i think i might go dream of more things to either write about. Or dream of things that are a little naughty:) hahaha
Love,A
July 4th, 2010 at 06:53am