Does he?(up dated)

I met this guy in one of my classes this freshman year he's a junior! He'a funny guy but what doesn't make since is that he says he isn't worried about getting a girlfriend and doesn't care even when his friends have one, but yet he buys me lunch,hangs out with me and he even wanted to walk with me home, we don't live far from each other and he rides a bike, he didn't say "I wanna walk home with you" I could just tell he wanted too that one day because he rode by my side half way there but I turned a Different way cause I needed to pick up my brother from his school, oh just so you know when I say "Bud" it means my guy freind ok.
Me and Bud are in summer school together now and we hang in the morning,during break and lunch also with two of my female friends. he is more afectionate, pokes me some times in the stomach or my arm. He has a friend that would poke me too but not as much, but one time when I was un aware he poked me but Bud didn't see it but I told him and he said "What, hold on" he snuck up on his friend and hit him in the back. I laughed and me, Bud and my two friends walked away. Also durring lunch me, Bud and my two friends were wating in line and me and him were talking and he said "I saw a kid with red streaks in his hair and I thought you would look good if you had purple streaks in your hair" he smirked and I said "yeah it would" He never said anything like that to me before. I still highly doubt he likes me because I'm not very atractive and what happened a few years ago hurt me a lot. If any of you have advice for me let me know I'll apreciate it thanks.
June 8th, 2007 at 04:14am