Thank you for 50 comments! (Pics of the characters)

Wow! I feel so unworthy! Thank you! I racked my brain for something to show my appreciation, and the only thing I could come up with was more pictures. XD Since I've already covered Ville and Bam in the last entry, here's some of the other characters:

Melanie is based off of Nina Persson of The Cardigans. I thought Ms. Nina looked a lot like what I visioned Melanie to look like so I just used her as an example.
Image
Mel when she was thirteen (she was supposed to look older for her age, as Ville said in chapter 5)

Mel in 2004 and onward
ImageImage
Image

Valerie
For chapter three I think I googled "Sandy blond hair" lol! I was wanting each character to appear at least once in a chapter cover. I stumbled across this picture, a teenage girl with sandy hair. It inspired me to write the scene where she carves the message into the monkey bars. The scene came to me immediately like it was meant to be.
Image

For when Valerie was an adult I was just typing in the name of random actresses that I thought had that "natural beauty" to them. I thought of Kate Beckinsale thinking it wasn't going to work out because I had only seen her with dark brown hair. But then I stumbled across pictures of her with blond in her hair! I always imagined Valerie as being beautiful, too, so it worked out well.
ImageImage
Image
^This was the one that made me write in that Valerie had modeled bikinis and underwear.

Here's the first background I had, depicting the four main characters.
Image

Yoshimori
I love Taichi's dancing and so I based Yoshimori off of him.
ImageImageImageImageImage

ReedImage (Note the cowboy hat)
Reed was actually based off a person I knew at one time, but I felt like I couldn't very well track him down on myspace or whatever and steal a real picture of him, so I googled "guy in cowboy hat". XD

Gabriel
Image I couldn't really find any pictures that looked like how I pictured Gabriel, but this guy was close. Isn't he handsome?

Well, I hope you all liked the pictures! Thanks again for the comments! I really appreciate it and I love hearing from you guys!

ImageLove, The Hardest Way
By the way, Happy Independence Day!
July 4th, 2010 at 07:25pm