I'm really hurt.

I'm really hurt by this comment left on my website Midnight Poison. This person asked if I was fighting with whomever was co-writing Misery Loves Company and or Learning to Fly.

First off, the answer is Not in a million years. Because, those stories are written with two of my best friends. Misery Loves Company is written with my friend Kismet, known to me as Missy, and or Jimmy, and she's my rock in most things, and I would never even try to fight with her because I love her that much, and for those of you that aren't aware, she's beeing MIA for way too long, I'm actually incredibly worried about her... along with a lot of her other friends, Mrs. Forge Weasley, Charmed Angel88, heartagrams, and vividly. alive. Those are just the ones I know and talk to but we all miss her dearly and wish that she would come back.

Secondly, Learning to Fly is written with heartagrams aka Whitney, aka to me my wifey and if I fought with her, I would punch myself. She's way too sweet to fight with and we work together so well, just as well as Missy and I do. I love her to death and there's definitely more stories coming by the both of us.

Thirdly, if you've got a question about my stories, please ask me here and NOT on my website, I know my profile is private, but a PM will do just the same. There are reasons these stories are taking a while to be updated and I think I've explained one of those reasons, but the other is Whitney works full time and I've been having trouble writing, IT HAPPENS to us all so don't assume things without asking.

I think that's all I have to say, thanks for letting me rant :)
July 5th, 2010 at 11:33pm