Encouragement that I was given

So since my mother's big computer isn't working and my laptop is working I can't go on the computer a lot. My mother changed her password so I can't go on it as often as I used to. But, as soon as I came on Mibba today I've received a few comments about how people noticed I haven't been on and I haven't been making journals. I've noticed some people actually do love my journals because I don't always talk about myself. I talk about things I feel as if it's needed to be talked about and then I ask for other thoughts.

A few people sent me messages or comments asking me to make more journals and to keep up the good work. I'd like to thank the mibbians who has encouraged me. I felt as if I needed to make this journal so these people would know that I care a lot about the wonderful things they've said to me. I was thinking at first no one would care to send me anything like this and I didn't expect to see comments/messages like this. I really appreciate that some people care and they are willing to show and tell me this.

Questions
1. Do you think everyone needs encouragement?
2. Were you one of the mibbian member to send me something like this?
3. Has anyone ever sent you a comment or message like this when you were gone?
4. Your thoughts based upon this journal?
July 6th, 2010 at 05:04am