POLL For readers of "You Can Always Hide Tears if You're Standing in the Rain."

If you read "But you Can Always Hide Tears if you're standing in the Rain," I have some good and bad news.

Firstly, the bad news. The story is almost over. It saddens me to say this, but I'm happy that I managed to complete it.

Secondly, the good news. I've decided to make the story interactive. You can vote for the outcome, and I will choose the one that is voted for the most.

Of course, Gerard needs to decide between Frank and Bert.

Frank can end up with Jamia, or with Gerard, or alone. He can die tragically, end up depressed an unhappy, or fall in love with someone new. He can be happy or sad.

Bert can end up with Gerard, or someone new. Even alone. He can die, become depressed, or whatever, but I will not accept unnecessary Bert-bashing.

Gerard, as the others, can be happy or sad. He cna cheat, lie, die, end up with Frank, or Bert. He can do whatever you want.

Jamia can end up with Frank or with *shudders* Dean (the rich asshole)

PLEASE pm me what you want to happen, and I'll take it into consideration.

And if you haven't read the story, please don't vote unless you do read it first.

The link is here
June 8th, 2007 at 12:34pm