I Have Till Friday To Make A Friend...Or Else

I think my mom has officially gone crazy. She told me today that by next Friday she wants me to have a friend or else she will find one for me. Question, what kind of person does that?

Now I love my mother to absolute no end but this is just uncalled for and it bugs me to no end. I am perfectly happy the way I am and I don’t need a bunch of people to reassure me of that. But I honestly don’t want my mom going around trying to find me a friend so it would appear that I am going to have to break open the piggy bank and pay someone off. Or actually try and talk to people.

I had this weird thing when I was little where I would scream if someone tried talking to me. I didn’t do well with strangers or people in general so now I choose to just stay alone.

At least I know my mom cares for me because if she didn’t then she wouldn’t be trying so hard to make me ‘happy’. Sadly what she doesn’t realize is that I am perfectly content this way, I like my life and I honestly don’t feel like sharing it with someone else at the moment.

And my brother is getting a kick out of this; he thinks it is the funniest thing ever. I would have kicked him or something but my leg is still pretty messed up. The doctors are talking about putting a cast on, as if the shoe isn’t enough.

I am tired now, my mom has been giving me all these ‘pills’ and stuff to make me feel better and they just make me sleep all day. Oh also I have sort of mastered gimp and photofiltre. I am very proud of myself.
July 8th, 2010 at 11:55pm