Wow--so sorry

My computer has been broken! Every time the black screen comes on, you have to turn it off and turn it back on and it's SOOOO slow! Plus, I don't know the password :P

Trying to get my own laptop up and running, but running into similar problems.

But I do have a bit written out for SYRM, chapter 9. I just gotta figure out where I was going with what I was writing. God, this story is hard! I'll be lucky to get to chapter 20 before I end the stupid thing. UGH! It's just so frustrating! So, needless to say, I'm having issure with the story, but I'll push through, really.

But I haven't forgotten! Life is just super hectic right now. It's summer; I have work around the house and plus my parents are always nagging at me to ride my horses when they see me on the computer. And I've got all my brothers wanting to use the computer now. What could an 11 and 9 year old kid possibly do on the computer when he can't use youtube(can't use on this computer)? I mean, seriously!

They're always on, and it's really annoying me.

But anyway--dunno when I'll get the chapter out, but I'll be working on it.

So who saw the Last Airbender?

I could sit and pick it apart, but I have an appreciation for writers and directors that turn shows into movies. In a show, they strive to make it longer, and in a movie they have to condense that. It wasn't as lovable as the show, but it was okay. The pronunciation of names were really annoying. The movie is in English, use the English pronunciation, please. They didn't have problems using them in the show. It sounds dumb calling Sokka Soka and Aang Ong.

But this, and the fact that Noah Ringer can't act, are my biggest complaints.

Dev Patel was an awesome Zuko and the actor who portrayed Iroh was really good as well. Yue was gorgeous, so jealous of her. Jackson Rathbone was promising. He looked the part, but Sokka isn't really funny in book one. I just think he acted like he didn't have enough room to be funnier. Maybe by book two.

Basically, though, it wasn't horrible. I watched it in 3D(And that always gives me an after headache) and don't see it in 3D. Really lame. The best thing was the Paramount introduction; the rest was like watching it with glasses on.

And Percy Jackson? Holy hell. What an amazing movie! I adored it. I've watched it a billion times, especially when they're in the Lotus club. Hilarious!

Anyway, though. Still alive, still working on my stories.

TTFN,
Hannah
July 9th, 2010 at 05:17am