What. Am I doing. (questions. no whoring.)

It's 4 in the morning. Just thought you should know that. Oh, and if you want, you can just skip down to the questions. I'd much rather be sleeping, but my body doesn't feel like it, apparently. I woke up this morning (a new day hasn't started unless I've just woken up) with a sore throat and a possible case of pink eye. Now, the pink eye is probably because I've been wearing contacts excessively. I'm not even sure if I do have pink eye, but I put eye drops in, and didn't wear contacts just in case. The sore throat though? My mom thinks that it's from allergies (which I usually don't have), but now that I think about it (what else would I do till 4 A.M.) I'm thinking I might just be dehydrated. I mean, I don't really feel sick, but I looked it up and I do have some of the symptoms of it.
This brough up something I never noticed before.
I'm the sickly child in my family. Some of my siblings have problems (knee problems, allergies, stuff like that.), but I'm usually the one that's sick.4
I guess I started out pretty early, considering they found my heart murmur when I was three days old. But I've had alot of ear infections and colds, atleast 2 a year, more when I was little.
I guess I'm done with my whining for now. No whoring. But I guess I can come up with some questions.

1. What time is it?
4:09
2. Why are you up?
read above?
3. Favorite animal?
Cats :)
4. Are you the sickly child?
Yep.
July 9th, 2010 at 11:12am