Obama and Blueberry Pie....What Am I Smoking?

I have a messed up imagination. The pass week I've had a bunch of weird dreams. Thursday, I went searching for Santa and the North Pole with Matt and Dom from Muse. This wasn't the first dream I've had with snow and Muse. Each time Dom throws a snowball at my head. But Thursday he missed and hit Matt in the nose. (We never found the North Pole or Santa)

Saturday, I split a blueberry pie with Barack Obama. The strangest thing is I don't even like blueberry pie.

Yea, I have issues....

_____________________________________

Sunday, I went to Kentucky to visit my family and to visit the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. My family is from Harlan County so they live far from civilization. And I don't know how many uncles and cousins told me that I wouldn't like Knoxville because it's a large city. Well, that's one of the reasons I want to go there. I've lived in a small town in Indiana all my life and want to experience something different.

_______________________________________

I've decided to make of list of some of my favorite quotes.

Wow, I always thought SAT meant Saturday Afternoon Test. What is up?

Let's look death in the face and say, "Whatever man..."

I was wondering, if you're going 65 miles per hour, and you collide with a runaway train, would it make ANY improvement on your face?!

If I can't be beautiful, I want to be invisible.

I think, therefore I suffer.

___________________________________________

????!!!!!!????'s

1. Any weird dreams?
2. Do you know where you want to go to college at?
3. Favorite quotes?
July 10th, 2010 at 04:25am