I have an ear infection and I want it to go away

So I've had this ear infection for about 3 days already. My parents keep saying the pain is going to go away once I take the ear medicine. Well,I've been taking the medicine and I don't feel better at all. It's hard for me to sleep and talk on the phone. It hurts so badly that I end up crying out of nowhere. When I went to the local pool some boy dunked me into the water and as soon as I came back up he did it again.

I felt water coming right into my ear but I ignored it. Later on that day I started to feel that pain. So many people are telling me different things to do to make the pain go away. I want this ear infection to go away very quickly. My mother had pain like this but it gets worse. If I keep getting water by my ear which I haven't went to the pool the pain will travel to my neck and my back my mother told me.

I already have pain in my ear and my mouth when I try to chew down my food. I need any mibbians help right now to help me resolve this problem. I'd really appreciate it. I don't really get ear infections a lot. My parents won't take me to the doctors again like my mother did before because they say that they know what they're doing.

Questions
1. Did you ever have an ear infection?
2. How did you feel?
3. How long will I have this pain for?
4. How can I make this pain go away?
July 10th, 2010 at 08:50pm