Went to the doctors the other day

So for the school I was planning on going to needed me to get my physical from the doctors. I had to wake up early and then I got ready. I didn't get my appointment on time because there were people ahead of us but that was just normal. The nurse looks at my shot record and says I'm missing 2 shots. I'm looking around nervously because I don't like shots at all. I kept saying that I wasn't going to get any shots.

Then the nurse weighed me and said I'm 111 pounds. I've never passed over 90 pounds before and now my parents are trying to make me not eat a lot of junk food. My mother kept saying I can't control myself by the way I eat junk food and I told her she was wrong because if I was out of control I think I would've been over weight. The doctor takes me into his room and he checks what all doctors must check and he tells me to breathe and then out of no where he said I have asthma. I was thinking that I always breathe so hard and sometimes when I used to fall asleep in class people used to think I was snoring.

Also, people would ask why I was breathing so hard but I couldn't notice that. Asma does run in my family so I wasn't surprised but I've never had any asma attacks but I do get out of breath easily. My doctor was wondering how my other doctors didn't notice or even say a word about me having asma. The nurse then comes with the shots and I push it away and begin to back away. Then, I close my eyes and she puts 1 shot on my right arm and 1 shot on my left arm.

After that,I began to laugh and I couldn't stop because it tickled me. My mother looked at my with the angry face she usually shows me and yelled at me and made me go into the car.

Questions
1. Are you scared of getting shots?
2. Was that weird that I laughed when I got both of my shots?
3. Should I officially stop eating junk food or just try to cut down?
4. Do you have asthma?
5. Does asthma run in your family?
July 11th, 2010 at 12:01am