Married and pregnant at 18:)

Hello hello my dears:)

So i've been quite MIA for the past 3-4 months, no story updates or such. Well, for starters I'd like to announce that I've got married on the 1st of May while me and my boyfriend, who is now my husband, were on a last minute vacation in Santorini. Our parents were freaking out and not because we didn't tell them, but because we didn't invite them! Man, sorry for not waiting 6 months to get married so everything could be fairytale perfect. Instead we just got married in a chapel with a priest and an interpreter. ^^

Second, me and Rob accompanied by our friends and my brother went to the World Cup to enjoy some games, and literally 3 days after we arrived I became ill. I threw up, fainted twice and other yummy things like that. So, what do we do? Go to the hospital and get lil Lauren checked up. What we thought was a virus or some food poisoning turned out to be something lot more than that. The doctors told us that I was pregnant the next day and I had to stay in for a couple of examinations to see if the baby was okay.

Well, point black I was freaking out. First, I had no problem with my monthly gift and I was on the pill. Now get this, apparently things like this can happen since the pill is about 99% occurate. Guess, I was that one of that 1%.

Anyways, me and Rob decided to keep our little munchkin who is supposed to arrive on Valentine's Day:) I'm around 8 weeks pregnant and Rob says that I already have a tiny bump. Well, I haven't noticed it but hey. Whatever the man says, huh?;)

So, for closing... I am incredibly happy about becoming a mother and I will be home schooled so I could finish high school before munchkin would be born:) I know, a baby seems a little bit too fast, but the poeple how know us also know that if everything would've gone perfectly, we'd already be the parents of a 2 year old. No more words on that one though. Send me a message and I tell you the story if you want to hear it.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Any advices on names would be awesome!:)<3 who knows, I might just name him or her after your suggestions;)

Love, peace and blessings to all of you:)

Lauren Cassandra (momma ^^)
July 11th, 2010 at 12:21am