Re: Tumblr

So, I’ve been home since Tuesday afternoon, back in the good ‘ole Wundowie. Haven’t done much to be quiet honest…Haven’t even done any homework, well…I have but not enough to really classify it as doing some.

I got a couple things for my new bed, I moved all my things out of my room and am in the spare room along with all my shirt, so cramped in here, but I sorta like it. It’s a messy, clean sort of thing. :)

My next door neighbor had his 21st last night (Saturday Night, 10th July 2010), at first there was a total of like 4 of us, birthday boy; Andrew, his 19 year old friend; Chris, his 16 year old friend; Kaleb and Me. It was kind of lame, Andrew doesn’t have many friends…

His Mandurah mates came up a bit later around 9 or 10, and they were awesome, despite me only remembering like 4 of there names; Brad, Shaun, Matt and Billy. They were cool though, don’t really understand it all.

By the end of the night, Kaleb and I had gotten closer and he’s a total cutie and gentleman. It was like 1 degrees and I was FREEZING…he gave me his jumper, despite him being cold too…so sweet. We cuddled like all night and he gave me his drinks…yummo.

Feeling tired now, Aim’ee’s coming up on Wednesday, I’m heading down to pick her up so we’ll have loads of fun I hope, just hanging about the house.

Still need to get some blutack off the walls and then I’ll sand the walls down for my dad to do the rest, paint it and then I’m in with my new bed suite and newly painted room. Sa-weet.

Nothing else to report other than bulk homework…bit of a disappointment…but hey that’s life.

Only like 12 weeks left, of school that is and then I’m done for my life. No more, finito.

Out. See you next week.

If you get the chance check out TheWilliamBeckett ‘s Tumblr, he’s rad and always has fantastic updates and things to say. :) With great music selections on Sundays’ too.

Peace Not Wat.

Love

Jasper
July 11th, 2010 at 04:12pm