I have a pounding headache + I have to work tomorrow.

It feels like someone is knocking on my head extremely angry from the inside of it. I think it's effecting my brain because I couldn't even log in correctly I had to redo it about 3 times before I got it right and it took me about 3 minutes just to write the first sentence correctly. I don't even know if it's correct now. If it isn't please tell me what I did wrong so I can fix it. That also goes for the rest of this journal, thank you.

I hope I'm not like this tomorrow. I can't be. I have to go back to workor whatever I should call it and there is no way I will with this headache. It's starting to die down but then the pounding starts again.

I have been off for the last week and boy, the week went by so fast! Don't you hate when that happens? I wish I could have anyone week but I promised I would be back this week and a promise is a promise.

I'm at this camp with kids from about five or six years old to eleven or twelve years old. To be honest, I don't like it there to much. The only reason I still go is because I have a bunch of kids there that love me and I like to have fun with them. But the other people I'm there with are just so rude and uncaring to almost kills me. I just deal with it though and ignore them. Sometimes I pretend like they aren't there and it's just the campers and I. Hopefully I'll hold on until the first week of August because that's when It will be all over!!

If I got you really bored I'm sorry. It was just something on my mind. I would really go into why I don't like going there but I'll just keep it all inside....until I burst. So I guess I'll give you some questions....
1. How have you been spending your summer?
2. Do you read books or just the stories on here?
3. If you read books then what are you reading right now? If you just read stories on mibba then skip this one.
4. Do you like Sundays?

My answers:If you care
1. I just told you..
2. Both
3. The other sister by S.T. Underdahl
4. Not really.
July 11th, 2010 at 10:37pm