More Graphics and Story Cliches

As it would appear I am bored once again. I was writing some stuff but it started getting so annoying that I just stopped. I am very picky with my writing and if it starts going in a direction that I don’t like then I get frustrated and angry. It like has to be edited and rewritten like ten times before I will even post I am just that ridiculous. But anyways back to my point since I am bored I am opening up graphic requests.

The only thing that I am going to say about it though is that if you request something then please be sure to use it. I hate when I spend time on something and then no one used them. I can understand if you haven’t posted the story but still. So if you make a request either be specific about what you want, you can even get your own photos. Or if you don’t like what I made you then simply say so. I hate when people say ‘oh I love it’ and then don’t use it. Don’t bs me, I am a very honest person and I appreciate when others act accordingly. So there that is my little rant. Here is a link for the request forms.

And here is some recent stuff I made.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I was looking through the stories on here and I noticed that with certain types of stories they all seem to follow the same plot line. I am not one for fan fiction but I get bored and look through stuff anyways and there is stuff where in every single one I looked at the girl was either a drug addict, abused by her stalker ex, or completely depressed.

Might I ask what happened to happy characters? Nowa days all the people are morbid and all I hate my life. I like originality and I will admit that I fall into the cliché sometimes to, but there are some that are just flat out predictable.

Another thing I noticed, and it’s not just with these stories, but even actual stories the main character who usually is a girl often has the same hobbies. Like everyone is an artist, photographer, or dancer. I mean how many people are actually into that stuff? Most of the girls I know aren’t and some people just use those things for plot points or to make their character ‘different’ and ‘edgy’.

What I like to see is when someone takes something, like say the person is a photographer. And then the writer is able to focus on that, like tell specific things about the camera and go into some detail about the art of photography. That is when I think it is ok to use it. Not just “I snapped away at all the trees with my chunky camera”. I like the detail of these certain things because if the person is into it then they should know about it shouldn’t they?

I am just sort of neurotic about some things that’s all really. Oh and I found myself a friend, he’s actually my neighbor and I have known him for years because he always draws me. Mostly because I am the only one who is always around and willing to sit in a chair for six hours holding a ridiculous pose for no money. But yeah we are going mini golfing on Friday so it should be fun.

Though when I told my mom she thought it was a date, so I am guessing she doesn’t know he is gay. But what ever, he’s nice and fun to be around so I am just happy to be getting out of the house.
July 12th, 2010 at 08:16am