I'm disgusted.

I don't know why....but today guys just really get on my nerves.
I was watching a show this morning...and these 2 guys were being dicks. This one guy (understandably) got annoyed with his girl because she was being all funny and jealous when he mentioned that he got a part in a movie, and she was saying that he'd leave for some girl on the set. Instead of reassuring her that he wasn't going to and that she should trust him more, he just goes off and ignores her, leaving her wondering what she did wrong. And like when she confronts him...he's all like "I don't have to explain why this is your fault".

The other guy in this show kind of does the same thing...but not for the same reason. His gf hears a rumour about him and another girl, and she decides to confront him and he's all like "I'm not ready to be tied down, we should break up." That bugged me a lot. It's like, why do guys run away when girls bring something up. I get it when they're being accused of something that they didn't do or even haven't done, but I don't get why they have to withdraw completely rather than talk to the girl and reassure her...cause that's all she really needs.

Guys really really tick me off. Sometimes, I want to be a lesbian.
July 12th, 2010 at 11:27pm