A Dusty Bible Leads To A Dirty Life, So It's A Good Thing I Don't Own A Bible

I just learned that I can pay in-state tuition if I go to the University of Tennessee even though I live in Indiana because my dad lives in Tennessee....at least he did last time I checked.

Speaking of my father, I haven't seen him since my sister graduated last May, so it's been over a year. I haven't talk to him since my birthday in February. But I'm not going to rant about my dad because that would totally be a teenage thing to do.

A friend of mine just said something that I found funny. "Emo is dead, you can all go home now." I kind of agree with her even though I think emo stuff. I'm not a big fan of the current music scene. Maybe it's because I'm move mature than I was at the start of my high school career when I was one of those 'Music is my life' people. I'll stick listening to my old Fall Out Boy albums.

I got my AP U.S. History test result in the mail on Monday. AND I GOT A 4 out of 5. I was so proud of myself. I thought I bombed the essay part.

I'm still pretty freakin' excited that Spain won the World Cup and I am not even Spanish.

Image

My sister and her boyfriend are fighting over who gets to name their kid if it's a boy. Her boyfriend wants to name it Joseph or Sampson from the Bible and she wants to name it Ezra after our great grandfather. I prefer Ezra, I think it's a kick ass name.

If I ever have kids I'm naming them Lorna or Alexus if it's girl and Jackson or Jasper it's a boy.

Questions?

1. Favorite band/musician?
It changes a lot but as of right now, Muse.

2. Do you like soccer?
Hells yeah

3.Got any names you may want to give your kids?
*See journal*
July 14th, 2010 at 10:41pm