I fell in love with a girl

I fell in love with a girl who enjoyed writing stories about edward collin and jacob black... I didnt understand it at first but it made her happy so i was happy. I fell in love witha girl who tried a thousand different shirts on but always put on my sweatshirt last. I fell in love with a girl who has the sweetest blue eyes(actually aqua blue) and the most amazing smile . I fell in love with a girl who wasnt exactly my type. I fell in love with a girl who i fought with everyday but i loved her. I fell in love with a girl who didnt care what the world thought she just loved me. I fell in love with a girl who for some reason put up with me on a day to day basis just for a chance of me changing. I fell in love with a girl who didnt care about what i looked like as long as i came to her after school. I fell in love with a girl who said she would marry me. I fell in love with a girl i cheated on and now the girl i fell in love with doesnt love me at all. Im still in love with a girl even though ive tried to move on for a long time and keep trying and trying to avoid her but yet my mouse always clicks on her facebook and myspace. im still in love with a girl who doesnt think people will change but i have.....i just hope that girl will love me back....
July 15th, 2010 at 07:22am