I Fell in Love With a Girl...at My Sister's Baby Shower. 0.o

I went down to Colorado last week to see my family and friends.
It's a thing my mom and I like to do every summer since we've moved to the hell-hole of North Dakota.
My sister, Katherine is seven months pregnant with a baby boy so like most pregnant women do, she became a crazy woman and had my mom and I help plan her baby shower.
Even Jon, the father of my sister's baby thought she was going over board.
Anyway; the shower was great! There was lots of people, lots of great food and lots of gushing over my sister's big belly.
And chocolate! Did I forget to say that?
Well, one of my sister's friends who I thought was like thirty-something, showed up and she brought a friend who I thought was like twenty-one.
It turned out that the girl who I thought was twenty-one was actually fourteen and it was the daughter of the woman who was thirty-something.
I found out her name is Casey and from what I saw, she was beautiful; really shy as well.
She was alone so I took her down to the basement where my sister and her boyfriend have this huge 72'' flat screen! And we just decided to watch some episodes of Invader Zim Vol. 1.
After like six episodes later, her mom said that they had to go back to Denver to see her grandma and right then and there, I asked for her number and I gave her mine.
I've been dying to try and call her since then but I'm like such a fraidy cat. And I don't even know if she likes girls like I do...it's really confusing but...I hope she like me too.
I'll try and call her within a week or so...
God help me. :3
July 15th, 2010 at 10:13pm