Everything's Pretty Sexy, and Questions.

Today, today, today!
Today has been beyond interesting.

First of all, what's with the title?!

Sexy Men!
I was walking through Walmart with my mum. As usual my IPod played on shuffle in my ears. I got some new bras. It was a good shopping trip. My IPod sounded like it turned off so I looked at the screen, it was the (near silent) beginning of Here Comes The Sun. I decided not to change it. As I look back up away from the screen I see an amazing hot guy walking towards me, just as the song starts the "Here comes the sun, do do do do." Therefore, my IPod is magic.

Sexy Swingers!
Also as I walked through Walmart I saw a guy (he was a ginger) holding hands with a girl (who was a brunnette). They flirted, kissed, and giggled. It was actually pretty cute if you ask me. But as I walked past the medicine, I see the brunette girl holding hands with a (attractive) boy who has black hair! I was super confused but I managed to brush it off. Only for a few minutes later, I see the ginger, holding hands with a blonde girl. What the freak?

Sexy Band guys!
I traded my sister my Wii for the Maine's new CD.

Questions;
1.) What's the worst trade you've ever made?
2.) Do you like The Maine?
3.) Have you ever flown a kite?
4.) What is your best Walmart experience?
5.) Where do the hobos get the sharpies for their cardboard signs?
July 15th, 2010 at 11:27pm