Right, My Birthday Sucked.

I usually don't write rants, but fuck it. I turned 16 years old today. Yesterday I went out to a nice and intimate lunch with two of my close friends, and I'm perfectly okay with that. I didn't do anything today besides stay home. And I was perfectly okay with that. What fucked up my day was when it was time for my birthday cake. I didn't eat yet and my parents didn't eat yet. I'm not sure why my sister felt the need to tell me to blow out my candles when I wasn't going to cut the cake afterwards. That made my mood bad already. BUT on top of this, she drops the cake (while it was in its box) and that shit looked disgusting. For a 16th birthday, you'd expect a "1' candle and a "6" candle, or six individual candles. What do I get? Only four. I don't know if I should be angry for that, but I was. Seriously, I'm turning 16, and I only get 4 flimsy candles? That's not the worst part though (for me). The worst part is that she rushed through the entire thing. I didn't get a "Happy Birthday" song, all I got was "Hurry up and make a wish so you can blow out the candles and we can put this back in the freezer so it stops melting." I refuse to eat that cake and I refuse to even look at it. (But watch tomorrow I'll eat some tomorrow out of more anger.) Yes, this was the PERFECT birthday ever. At least try to make it special. Don't be selfish and rush through something I do once a year to celebrate another year that I'm breathing. Take the time to let me have my little moment.

Am I being too emotional over this? And this is all a big jumble, sorry about that if you read this.
July 16th, 2010 at 05:32am