How I Got Lost in a Circle

Hello everybody!!
So I landed in Chicago yesterday. The flight was short and pleasent. We arived 30 minutes before we were supposted to, which was great. The landing was a bit shakey, but most landings are. I flew on SouthWest airlines, and they are my favoorite of all the airlines that I have been on so far.
My aunt picked my up along with a friend of hers. The drive back to kankakee was a bit longer than expected, but a good time none the less. We came home, I had to meet this girl named Emily, who I do not like at all. She is extreamly stereotypical. We attenpted to go to a candy store but got seperated and then I got lost. after falling off the bike I had, the bike chain falling off, and a few conversations with my mother, Ryan found me and we went back home. We randomly went swimming in the neighbors pool and them had dinner. I spent the rest of my night up stairs. They were all crowded around the TV downstairs and I just didn't feel like I had a place in it. At abot ten my uncle came into my room (wakeing me up by the way) to say goodnight. With him wakeing me up, I couldnt get back to sleep.
I was almost asleep untill my friend Lilly called. I fell asleep around 3 AM and my mother called at 11 AM and woke me up again. Watched TV, took a showere, did my hair, and shit like that. Ate some food. HERE I AM NOW!!
Sitting on the computer typoing while listening to My Chemical Romance. Story of my life, Right? Well, regreatably, I must go now.
Rock hard and fuck safe, little monsters.
Love, Olive
July 16th, 2010 at 10:11pm