Good Horror Fiction on Mibba?

Okay, we all know that Mibba has become a rather extensive archive of fanfiction of one kind or another over time. Sure, there's still the original fiction floating around, for the most part unnoticed, but when it comes down to actually looking for a specific type of original fiction that is of decent quality, I am usually completely stumped. You see, lately, I've been utterly addicted to reading compleatly original horror and gore that I can scope out around the internet, and I've found that Mibba is one of the best places to actually find some goosebumps, 'stay up all night looking over your shoulder' sorts of things, because a good amount of the writers who spend their time posting things here actually know what they're doing when they sit down in front of hteir computer to write something they've got floating around in their head down.

The problem is, people seem to be marking any old thing that includes vampires, a person who's slightly looney in the head, and sometimes just complete fanfiction fluff as horror, and it is nearly impossible to sort through what's good and what's bad based on how many things you have to take your time sorting through. I imagine it would be easier if we had more specific filters for searching for stories, but until then, I'm going to have to do it the slow and steady turtle paced way.

Anyways, I'm basically asking if anyone can link me too some good ole fashioned 'scare your pants off' stories here on mibba before I go insane searching for one on my own. Anything will do. I'll even read vampiry stuff, fanfiction, and one or two chaptered stories if they're gorey and properly written.

Thanks in sdvance to anyone who has a suggestion of a story for me to read.
July 18th, 2010 at 01:17am