The Last Week Of My LIfe...

Has been by far one of the most inspiring, and amazing to date.

I was forced into going to a christian camp, and I dreaded it more than anything, but when I got there, I felt as though ther people there were all so happy, and I wanted to know why. Upon further inspection, I realized that most of them were not, but they were happier than I would be in their situation. I found out that so many people have it just as bad as I do, or worse. I love knowing that someone out there relates to me in some way. It makes me feel less alone. I actually accepted Christ into my heart last week. And this time, I believe it, I am not doing it to satisfy someone like I did when I was 9. I actually feel like, with the help of God, and other people that I met at the camp, I can be happy. Truly happy. For the first time, in a long long time. I still have to deal with evil, and temptation, and everything else that was an issue before, but now I am not alone in doing so. I feel so much lighter in floating through my life. But, I will not become ignorant.

On another note, at this camp, I met a girl who, even though I realize she is way out of my league, I wish I could get to know so much better than I did. She is such a gracious, God-loving, happy, innocent (acting, I am never sure about a person's past), and light-hearted person. Being around her makes me feel as though I can accomplish my wildest dreams, and I am so glad that I didn't just sit in the corner, and write all week, because, had I done so, I would not have met her, or anyone of the amazing peple I did. Her name is Aleesha, and she is a beautiful, and amazing person. I am so glad I went.

I was so scared to return home, and face everything I hadn't even wanted to leave behind, but so far, it has all been easy to avoid. So far. I know it will not remain this way.

Anyways, thank God for Rivercrest, and all of the people who attended.

Are anyo= of you born again? If so, I would love to hear some of your expiriences. If not, don't hate, I will not try to force my beliefs down your throat, if you don't try to force yours down mine.
July 19th, 2010 at 12:43am