Thunderstorms, rant, and comment swaps.

So this morning I woke up to a huge thunderstorm and this random feeling came over me. I has the urge to run outside and just stand in the middle of the storm. So I did. It was amazing. The feeling I got sitting in the middle of all that chaos was absolutely exhilerating. It was actually beautiful to see nature in distress. I got soaking wet and freezing cold but it was a great experience.

So today I was browsing through contest forums and I was looking at a few that interested me. I saw many times in the rules that slash was excepted in the entries, but femmeslash wasn't. The more I saw it the more it enraged me. Okay, so you don't like the sex, whatever, I understand that. But for romance and love why can they be together? I swaer to god people can be so damn hypocritical! Love is love no matter what form it comes in. I just can't belive that people would just be so ignorant.

Whew. Rant is over. This coffee I'm drinking is delicious.

For my comment swap, I would appreciate if you would read my newest drabble, The Agreement. I'll be happy to read something of yours.

Questions:
1. Do you like thunderstorms?
2. What's your thoughts on my rant?
3. Do you like coffee?
4. Comment swap?
July 19th, 2010 at 01:14pm