Stealing + Bucket List + School + Whoring + Questions

I took my mom to the doctor yesterday, she just had to have an endoscopy (the thing where they put a camera down your throat to look at your stomach) and as I was in the waiting reading the magazines. And I ended up shoving two in my purse and walking out with them. Both were ESPN magazines. One had a really good picture of the Spanish National Futbol Team and I'm not quite sure why I took the other. This isn't the first time I've stolen magazines from waiting rooms. It's practically a routine thing,especial if they have awesome pictures.

***

The other day I made a list of what I wanted to do before I died. The list is in no specific order.

Bucket List

1. Attend a FIFA World Cup
It'll probably the 2018 one, if the U.S. gets the bid.

2. Go to Europe
I'm going to Paris and Barcelona in March so I've almost achieved this one.

3. Graduate college + get a job.
Pretty self-explanatory.

4. Have at least one kid.
I'm adopting, not the natural way because I'm not a fan of pain.

5. Meet a famous person.
Like have an actually conversion with a famous person face to face.

6.Participate in a protest.

7.Get arrested.
For something small of course, like public drunkenness or something.

*Whoring*

LIFE AFTER DEATH
X-Men, fan-fiction. Sequel to ACCIDENTS CAN HAPPEN

Lorna Dane, now known to the world as Lorna Austin, is now a sophomore in college studying geophysics. She thought she could put her past behind and move on in hope of leading a normal life. But leading a normal life is almost impossible for a mutant. Especially when Lorna's past isn't easily left behind.

THE JOKER AND THE THIEF
Joker/Batman, fan-fiction

Victoria Marie Bradley, or just Marie, made her living as a small time thief for the mob in Gotham City. But with her approaching 18th birthday and threat of prison time, Marie wanted out in our to start leading an honest life. But can't always get what we want. A certain man in a cheap purple suit and clown make-up won't let her renounce her old ways. And in the end she just might lose her sanity or her life.

CHASING THE NIGHT
Twilight/Aro, fan-fiction

I didn't fall in love.
I was pushed.


***

I have so much summer homework and I haven't do any of it. And school starts in less than a month. I hate being smart and taking advanced classes.

*QUESTIONS*

1. Ever stolen a magazine from a waiting room?
2. Something you want to do before you die?
3. Do you have any summer homework?
4. Give me something to read?
July 20th, 2010 at 03:24pm