Public Conversations...

Ok so this sounds weird but when I'm in a public setting I like to listen to other peoples conversations... xD
Like dont get me wrong, I dont go out of my way to ease drop but if someone is talking especially loud and I'm sitting by them I will listen to their conversation. I dont find this weird myself, I find it interesting actually. I find it freaky that I know bits and parts of strangers lifes, even if it is just that they like blueberry pie. For example today I was sitting in a Tim Hortons with my Auntie and some lady was going on and on and on about the stupidest things, I dont understand how the people she was with could sit there and listen to her dribble. I guess I was listening to her talk because she was kinda screaming but some of the things she said almost made me burst out laughing.

This other time I was in a Pizza Hut and these two guys were sitting by me and I could hear them talk and one of them said really loud " OMG this sauce is so good I could rub it on my nipples!" Ok it took all my will power not to burst out laughing cause then obviously they would know that I was listening to them.

Does this seem like a weird thing to do? I dont find it weird to listen to people talking when I'm bored, I think it would be weird if I went out of my way to listen to peoples conversations...

What do you think?
July 21st, 2010 at 06:11am