My Stories

Hey guys! This is for all my readers, because they deserve to know what's going on with all of my stories.

I have four active stories right now: Saving Grace and Sunsets In Paris, which are originals; and Because Of A Song and Broadway Star, which are Jonas Brothers fan-fictions.

The thing is, I have absolutely no inspiration for any of the four. I know where they're going, and for a few I know how they're going to end. Anything I write here is going to sound sloppy, but I'll try my best to explain myself.

I'm sick of writing Jonas fan-fiction. I just want it to be over with. But BOAS and BS mean so so much to me. I'm completely stuck. You see, I want to move onto other things, namely original fiction.

What I want most of all is to actually have just one story to focus on at a time. It's way easier for me that way.

So.....I'm not going to delete anything, but for now, until I get my mojo back, I'm putting everything on hold.

God I'm just so confused right now. GAHH.

I really, really, really want to delete some of my stories, but I feel a connection to all of them, honestly.

I just don't know anymore.

EDIT: I've decided to write something else. I'm not crazy, just inspired. I hope you like it. I'll put the link on my profile soon (: And don't worry, I'm not deleting anything :D
July 21st, 2010 at 07:51pm