criminal minds + partying + toy story + cornwall + belly piercing + I LOVE YOU GUYS

MAN am I obsessed with criminal minds?!
I literally just got into it like a week ago but I have already powered through season one and I'm on to numero deux now (please no spoilers you lovely people).
So my new life's ambition is to become a BAU profiler (heh, after researching it though it is looking pretty tough, like 200 out of 10,000 FBI agents get into the BAU plus I live in the uk, what is the british equivalent of the BAU??).

Srsly though, growing up is lame. I still have no f**king clue what to do with my life. I'm sixteen and have two years to go before university (sounds like a long time but these past two years of gcses have FLOWN by like a motherf**ker man). ahh, the prospect of sixth form in september is scary enough (although I am a bit super excited as the group of us in lower sixth is pretty lush).

meh, so I'm going to a party tomorrow night, I don't know how it'll turn out to be honest, I like to keep low expectations so if it is good it is a really nice suprise ;D but the people going are mostly all lovely people, I love it at a party when you hang out with someone you would never normally talk to much. It is good to circulate and all but it is those nights that you spend the whole time with just one or two people that you usually remember.
I am just taking a bottle of pino (no harsh substances for me) as I plan to look refined and LADYLIKE (pah). Hmmm maybe I'll take the crystal wear too...?
I don't know how old you get before you realise getting smashed (as a girl) isn't really very becoming to the menfolk (well the decent ones anyhow). I usually drink if I am nervous about meeting people or if I am upset or angry and someone. It DOES make me super confident but there is always this feeling in my head like "OH GAWD, you is making a tit of yourself GURL!!!"
meh as long as I have fun eh eh? :)

so what else is going on... OH I saw toy story 3 t'other day (oh how I cried) but I felt compared to the BEASTLY toystory1 & 2 it was not really up to scratch (how could it be though?) Still worth seeing as TOY STORY = MY CHILDHOOD.

I'm going to cornwall (south coast of UK, lots of surfers and pubs) << that made it sound awesome but really it isn't. I'm going with my family for a few nights in august and they'll most likely just force me on coastal walks and poop. D:

oh I need help too, I got my belly pierced a few months ago (LOVE IT) but I haven't told my rents yet, they may FREAK. any ideas how to break the news without them grounding me (ps. thanks for the concept of grounding america -__-) ?

Q. What's your poison (drink of choice) & have you seen The Breakfast Club?

I LOVE YOU ALL YOU SEXY MINXES.
July 21st, 2010 at 10:32pm