Why do I attract old guys?

I on the other hand, don't get checked out...instead I attract old guys. For example, last week, I went on a train by myself for the first time ever, and it was exciting...till these two old guys who smelt of smoke and alcohol started talking to me. I mean it's nice and all to strike up a nice conversation with a randomer without wanting to puke. They were so gross. They kept asking me where I was going, where I was from, etc etc, it made me really uncomfortable, so I got up and went to sit elsewhere, and as I did, they kept staring. It was creepy.

This is not the first time that this sort of thing has happened.

Last year, at work, some old guy who was about 40, comes up to me and tells me that I'm really beautiful (ha what bullshit) and asks me for my number so we can "chat and stuff". He was disgusting. I politely declined and said I had a boyfriend, but he still gave me his number anyway, since I wasn't going to give him mine. I ran away pretty quickly and went on my lunch break. He comes in the week later with his kids...what a douchebag. He was going to use me to cheat on his wife, dickwad!

Another time, some homeless guy comes up to me and asks me for money and tells me I'm very beautiful (I think all these guys share lines)...so I'm like um....i gave him a little change,,,and he uses that to buy me a can of cola. It was really really odd.

All my other friends get checked out by these cute guys our age and seem to look past me, and all the old guys think its fine to hit on me....or it's the sleaze bags my age who want nothing but sex. What's wrong with me?

Have any of you girls been in a similar situation?
July 22nd, 2010 at 02:22am