Little kids are evil. End of discussion.

Vacations. I´m staying at my grandma´s, since my parents and sisters are out of town, and its been quite boring... I really miss my guitar and bass, left them at home.

I haven´t been able to write much either... Jeez... I don´t know what to do about that...

Guess what!? I got Under The Dome last Friday, it´s EPIC, I love it. At first I thought it wouldn´t be as entertaining as previous Stephen King (HOW COULD I!?), but, hell! It´s amazing, probablt greater than The Stand, which is too much to say... Stephen is certainly my idol....

Well, since I´ve been staying at my grandparents´ I´ve been getting to see my aunt and cousins who come most of the week, and it´s tragic. I mean, the kids are awful... they´re nice sometimes and all, but they just snap at times. They´re about 5,6 and 4 or something, and they hit their mother, they do as they please (in the wrong, you-son-of-a-bitch way, not the cool-rebel-ass-kid), they swear, pretty much hit everybody including me and my grandparents, insult. Their mother explodes quite every day... People can barely take them out on summer school or swimming classes, they´re just completely rude. Hell, the older one´s the worst (the younger just follows what he sees), you must keep knives away from him, for he becomes a menace... And it´s so confusing and exasperating, ´cause he can be kinda cool and quite nice to be with and all, but when madness grips him, I hate to be around. IS this how kids are today? Really? Or is this a special affair? ...It´s wierd, ´cause my sisters are around 11, older than those 2, but they´re much, lets say ´nicer´, I mean yes they are whiny, and act like brats sometimes, but they have limits... I know I sound like such a preacher right now xD but it´s just that they get outta hand, you should see them.
They quite scare me sometimes. They just prove my point that kids are evil xD I like kids... at times, I would like to have my own some day, but not like those two, please!

Anyway... so... I feel so out of place in mibba, and I would liek to get back to the old days in here T.T

Well, I haven´t got much more to say... well, I do, but I´ll keep that for a future journal probably.

So, tell me. Have you got any little devils in your family? Are they this fucked? xD
July 22nd, 2010 at 04:17am