The Killing Moon

I have so many ideas for stories, it's crazy! I wish I could write them all, but I'd be horrible at updating all of that.
I'm almost done with Weekend Wars, I'm estimating about 3 or so more chapters, and then an epilogue.
The Game of Practice is coming along quite well, too. Honestly, I just wrote the first chapter one night and thought it was shit, but posted it anyway. I'm glad I did. I liked the idea.
And as for Roam If You Want To, I started that first chapter on 7/15/08. It is posted on Quizilla under the account name of jubilantjimi, so if you see it, don't think I just jacked the idea. If you don't believe me, I can message you off of the account. All I did from then to now was tweak some names and grammar / add or take out a few sentences.
Rest Awhile is on a pause, because honestly I have no idea where it is going. I didn't really think it all through. I know how I'd enjoy to write the ending, but it's the filler chapters that are a mystery to me. I might be able to figure it out sometime soon.. let's hope.
I have one subscriber for each of my stories (thank you!) except for Rest Awhile. My only inactive story gets TWO subscribers. What is this?
Oh well. &dear all my readers / subscribers:
Thank you for taking the time to read all my work. Don't be afraid to talk to me. xD
I think that's it for now.

--Marisa<3
July 22nd, 2010 at 05:01am