This Picture Makes Me LAWL

Image

This picture of Taylor Lautner (yay, I pride myself in the fact that I had to go google his name =P) makes me laugh out loud, and then want to go throw up. D=

Don't get me wrong, I think he's pretty damn hot too...for being an underage kid ::shifty eyes: but I'm so tired of seeing him shirtless!

I don't like the Twilight movies, at least the first two. I haven't seen the third one yet, I'm holding out for it, maybe it won't be to bad? I used to really enjoy the books, but I guess I outgrew them? I mean, while I liked them I could sit down and list twenty facts for why they were crappy and yet I had a really hard time explaining why they were any good.

My boyfriend's mother is obsessed with Twilight though. To tell you the truth it kind of creeps me out, she's forty and some years old and yet she watches the first and second movie ALL the time. When she found out they were selling kids meals with Twilight themed toys at Burger King she literally ran out the door to go get some (and then came back in a real foul mood because they had ran out, lol!). She really likes Edward...which also creeps me out. He's almost a kid compared to her...
Her twelve year old daughter also makes fun of her for being what she calls a "Twitard"...that kind of says something.

Meh, who am I to judge? I like my share of nerdy things.

((I just hope I'm not obsessing over some young kid at forty years old!))
July 22nd, 2010 at 07:47am