Hmmmm..... Haven't been on here in a long time.

So, I think I'm going to talk about how my life has been since then.

Well, my boyfriend left me in May for one of my friends. He did it because I told him I knew she would cheat on him and I guess he wanted me to feel bad. She cheated on him a lot, and also told the whole school I was threatening her with a knife. At least I know that most of the people she told know me good enough to know I wouldn't do stuff like that. But she did mess with the wrong person. He left her in a week because she already cheated and was all "I love you" on him. You can't love someone you use to have sex and barely know anyone about. And apparently her ex that she cheated on with my ex was telling me she was threatening to commit suicide if they didn't get back together. Not to be insensitive, but who would want to go out with a nasty girl who will do anything in their power to get in a guy's pants? I know I wouldn't, no matter how hot she is.

I went to Ohio twice. Once for King's Island, and he second for Cedar Point. I had a really crappy time at King's Island. My friends spent more time trying to find a smoking section than riding rides. And they had me holding their stuff on every ride. But towards the end of the day, my mom's friend's fearless six year old daughter was too short to ride certain rides, so I took her around. I had more fun with her than my own friends. And Cedar Point was really fun. I didn't ride much because I'm scared of heights, but it was still cool. We stayed up there for like four days.

Tomorrow is going to be one of the most exciting days of the summer. I'm getting a weave! Haha, it's kind of weird but I'm half black and have never had long hair. I'm going for like a scene cut, but without all the poof. It's going to be painful but worth it. I really can't wait.

Well I hope you people who might possibly read this had a great day!!
July 23rd, 2010 at 04:28am