CHALK!

As some of you may or may not know, I am the owner and administrator of a website called 'Chalk', which is dedicated to the writing community in various ways. A main part of Chalk is spreading the word of good authors, good stories, and authors that may be a diamond in the rough. It supports the beginner writer as well as the advanced and works in many ways to help further each writer within.

One of the main things I like to focus on with Chalk is the author interviews and the story recommendations. Currently I have not kick started any of the special events that I plan on taking place this fall, but I am always on the prowl for a good read and a good author.

If you have read a story that is a 'must-read' and it is wonderfully written, please send me a message, leave a comment, or email me at chalk(at)crookedteeth.org with the link, story title, and author. Or if you know an author that has the whole package, as well as many 'must-read's, then feel free to do the same and inform me!

In closing, I am always looking for articles, reviews, and even writing tips that all of you may have hiding up your sleeve. Please feel free to submit anything that Chalk accepts, as well as taking a peruse around the site. Support your local writing community and visit Chalk!

http://chalk.crookedteeth.org

Spread the word!
July 23rd, 2010 at 05:35am