We are slave of the machine

Machine...maybe some people can't live without that.Consciously or not we always use a machine everyday.For example..A Car.We go anywhere with that.But....Do you know?pollution from car can damage the ozone layer.Not only us , but also millions people use a car everyday.IF ozone layers is broken,we are will die!!!!!No ones can live in this earth without ozone layers!!!So,i strongly recommends to use a bicycle.Why bicycle?because bicycle is does not produce pollution.In addition, the bicycle makes us more healthy everyday.And,if we inhaling pollution,our lungs will broken.Just like a smoke of the Cigarette.although we do not use it,we come to feel as a result.The next is computer.Doctor say "too long you see a monitor,your eyes wiil be broken.Don't watch TV or playing computer too long..Its will broke your eyes.If your job is use a computer...Try to get a rest for 10 minutes or longer...Clear your eyes with some water.You will be better.The next is factory....Just like a car.....its produce pollution...But more Much than a car.Factory certainly use a machine.....To run the factory.the Government must limiting the factory for save the earth.The last..Cellular phone.We can communicate with everybody with that although very far away.The cellular phone can broke your eyes and your ear if you use it for a long time.We can't separated from the machine,the machine is our live.But we can reduce their use.Many machine can destroy us slowly.From now,we must reduce a use of machine...To save our from the downfall.
July 23rd, 2010 at 02:53pm