It's That Time of the Month, and I Wanna Eat Everything in Sight...

I'm serious....

My grandma bought a box of 100 calorie pack of chocolate covered pretzels. and i ate 3 packs already...! Honestly, I don't think they should make things like that so delicious, because they know your not gonna stop at just one pack. Your gonna have like, a box of those babies....

So anyways, I was with my friend Brii yesterday swimming at this pool thing (this was before T.O.M came, mind you) and I got to meet her boyfriend Dale.

Now, Dale is a gang memember, not that I minded much, as long as he didn't put a hit on me or anything, I didn't really have a problem with him. But, when we were driving home he gets a call, that another gang had went into the house of one of his memebers and jumped him, shooting him in the head as he left....

That sets Dale off and he leaves, blows off some steam, comes back, and starts telling me about gang life and all that. How he got into it, what happened, why people in gangs fight. All that good stuff, or well, bad stuff. Eventually, I stopped asking questions. I didn't want to know too much about it.

I don't know, things like that just sort of shock me I guess. I'm stuck in my own little world, so I don't really notice things like that. I don't think anybody does unless your into it, or it's happening to you.
July 23rd, 2010 at 11:17pm