Good mood, profile layouts, movies, dreams, comment swap, and questions. XD

Hello there Mibbians!

It's been quite some time since I posted a journal that isn't me whining.

I thought it'd be best to change that. :]

So I've come to the conclusion that I absolutely love to make profile layouts, and I'm getting better at them as I go. I don't know if I really want to make a site or anything like that, but I'd be happy to make anyone a profile layout that wants one with whatever your little heart desires on it. XD

Just saying, it passes some time and it lets me mess with designing stuff.

I think I've been spending too much time inside lately. I've watched more movies in the past two weeks than I have in months. Brokeback Mountain and Donnie Darko being my favorites of those I recently watched, truly awesome.

I'm not going to lie, I love Brokeback Mountain, even if everyone around me thinks I'm crazy for saying so. Sure, it was a little slow, but incredibly sweet. Watched it three times this past week...

Donnie Darko was just fantastic, enough said.

I've also gone contest-happy lately, so I've been posting stories so much more often then I'm used to. I kind of like it. Contests give me a prompt to work from and a deadline to get it in, and I guess that just sort of helps me along to write something, ya know?

I've had some pretty weird dreams lately. One was about warding off black bears in my grandma's house. The other involved centipedes (ick). I'm a bit concerned with what my subconscious is trying to tell me... :]

So, who wants to do a comment swap? I'd love it if you read either Sink, And Then It Spoke, or He Jumped.

Questions:
1. Would you like me to make you a profile layout?
2a. Have you ever seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show?
2b. If so, would you ever consider going to one of those cult showings where people dress up and act out scenes and stuff?
3. What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
4. Comment swap?
July 24th, 2010 at 05:09am